Green Light for Golf
This morning we were given the green light to re-open the golf course with certain guidelines. We are grateful for this decision and appreciate everyone’s patience and support. In an effort to keep everyone safe, we will be adhering to specific state mandated guidelines and we ask that you help us maintain order and safe social distancing.
- Tee Times will be required
- After making your tee time please call us at 978.640.0033 x121 for a remote payment option
- No golf carts will be allowed
- Push carts may be used
- Pace of play has been increased to 15 minutes
- Golfers must remain in their vehicle until 15 minutes before their tee time & must return to their vehicle immediately following play
- Check in will be around the back at our service window.
- Proshop will remain closed to the public
- All Golfers must use their own golf clubs….no sharing
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners have been raised.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible
We hope that over time some of these guidelines may be lifted but at the present, please help by adhering. In the coming weeks, we will be offering limited food and beverage service for the Golfers. Menu & details to follow. We are also excited to announce plans to expand our Proshop that will accommodate food & beverage service, bar area, outdoor patio dining, and bathroom facilities. Plan and permitting are in progress and we are targeting a Spring 2021 opening. Please stay tuned to email updates as we are very excited to share these new happenings with you.
Stay safe & healthy
TCC Management Team